Mechanics of Water Treatment - Combined Boiler and Cooling WaterCourse: CPCT0923151
Time: 8:00am - 4:30pmInstructor: John Baum
Venue: The 3000 Club at PNC Park
Cost: $500.00Number of Attendees:
Please list all attendees:
Join us for this full day seminar that covers basic through advanced coincepts of boiler water and cooling water treatment.
Key Points of Emphasis - Boiler Water Treatment
- Goals of a Water Treatment Program
- Safety - The importance of Boiler Operator Knowledge, MSDS Sheets - Chemical Hazards
- Monitoring - Physical and Chemical Measurements
- A Typical System - Overall System Schematic - The Mechanical Pieces
- Types of Boiler Water Treatment – Pretreatment, Internal treatment, Post treatment Heat Recovery - Blowdown & Stack Gas
- Hot Water Heating Loops
- Questions and Summary
Key Points of Emphasis - Cooling Water Treatment
- Goals of a Water Treatment Program, Safety, Monitoring
- A Typical System - The Cooling Cycle, System Schematic - The Mechanical Pieces
- Cooling Towers - Dry Bulb & Wet Bulb, Evaporation, Efficiency Biological Control
- Evaporative Coolers - Mechanical operation, Chillers, Closed Loops, Treatment
- Glycols and Anti Freeze Strategies
- Questions and Summary
What to Expect
Course registration includes:
- Full day registration includes continental breakfast, full hot lunch, refreshments all day.
- Morning registration includes breakfast and lunch and refreshments.
- Afternoon registration includes full hot lunch and refreshments.
- Legionella Session registration includes refreshments.
- All day Mechanics session is good for 8 hours Boiler Operator contact time.
- Half day Mechanics sessions are good for 4 hours each.
- All Mechanics registrants receive instructional guide including all slides.
- All Legionella registrants will receive instructional guide with all available materials.
- Sessions are held in the 3000 Club at PNC Park.
- Parking is available across the street from the Club. Parking is reimbursed.
The 3000 Club at PNC Park
The 3000 Club at PNC Park is a premier meeting facility located on The North Shore of Pittsburgh, PA. There are a number of moderately priced parking facilities close or adjacent to the stadium venue. The 3000 Club entrance is on the ground floor of PNC Park along Federal St.
The street address for PNC Park is: 115 Federal St, Pittsburgh, PA15212
Share your opinion!
Let other people know your thoughts of this item!